Sealed enclosures protect your industrial monitor in any environment
IEE's sealed monitor enclosures let you use your industrial display in any environment. We offer a wide range of choices from sealed bezels for panel mount applications or for use with a customer-provided case to full enclosures that completely isolate your monitor from the harsh conditions of your factory or worksite.
Rugged Display Enclosures:
- Form factor: Bezel or full enclosure, we can design and fabricate a case to your exact specifications.
- Choice of materials and finishes: IEE can deliver your enclosure in polished stainless steel, painted steel, anodized aluminum or high-strength plastic.
- Sealing: Our line of EnviroShield rugged industrial displays come standard with a bezel sealed to NEMA 4X/IP-66 standards to withstand dust and a high-pressure water jet but we can provide any degree of sealing you need up to the fully submersible designs we sell to the U.S. Navy.
- Shielding: If EMI/RFI is a concern, we can design the case to reduce interference with nearby electronics
- Operator controls: We can incorporate programmable membrane/mechanical keys and switches into the case design for easy integration with your software.
- Protective glass: We can add another layer of protection against impacts (as well as increase vibration tolerance) by incorporating anything from Gorilla Glass(TM) to polycarbonate to the monitor enclosure. For sunlight-readable displays, or anywhere image quality is critical, the protective layer will be optically bonded to the LCD to reduce internal reflections and improve contrast.
- Mounting systems: We can deliver your case with industry standard VESA mounting holes or any mounting system you require including yokes, custom arms, rack mount, or pole/pedestal designs.