Integrated Display Subsystems
When the application requires more functionality than just a display and touch screen, such as an internal processor, I/O communication and applications and operating system software, IEE design engineering can provide the solution. IEE has integrated off-the-shelf processor boards in various sizes and form-factors into an integrated display subsystem for many military programs. Typically, these custom applications include data entry keypads or switch arrays on the front panel bezel, require implementing special communication I/O, and include internal power conversion from standard vehicle or aircraft power sources (12Vdc, 28Vdc, 115 VAC 400 Hz). Here are a few examples of some of the integrated display subsystems that IEE has created. Consult IEE to learn how we can support your specific application.
- Subsystems: Flight-line Test Gear, Smart Display with Graphics Emulation Capability, Price Verifier Products, Small “Thin Client” Rugged Ethernet Browsers
- Processor Form-factors: Micro-carrier with System-on-Chip and Package-on-Package Device Technology, PC-104, PC-104plus and Custom
- Communication Interfaces: Ethernet (10/100BASE-T), USB, CANbus, MIL-STD-1553B, ARINC-429, RS-232/422/485
- Input Power: 12 Vdc, 28 Vdc, 115 VAC 50 to 400 Hz
- Operating Systems: Windows CE and XP, Linux, Android
- Processor Architectures: x86 Intel, AMD Geode, ARM Processors, PIC Microcontroller, Custom Microcontrollers