Display Bonding and Lamination
IEE’s in-house bonding and lamination facility uses the latest techniques to reduce costs, improve production lead-times and production rates, and give you consistent high quality displays through direct control of our critical process steps. We utilize the DuPont™ Vertak® bonding process, a proven, UV stable adhesive technology, that allows us to perform direct LCD bonding from a 1.5” to 30” active display area. The benefits you receive by using our bonding and lamination capabilities are:
- Improved Display Contrast, Sunlight Readability and Light Transmission
- Reduced Internal Light Reflections and Parallax Issues
- Reduced Condensation and Internal Dust Buildup
- Improved Durability and Impact Resistance
- Touch Screen Integration Capability
Click the link below to view more information on our capabilities.