7” Browser CDU
The ARM processor-based 7.0" Browser CDU has a WVGA color LCD display and dual mode (white and NVIS) backlight technology. The rugged, low power control display operates over a wide temperature range, and is sunlight readable as well as lightweight. The display uses an Ethernet 10/100Base-T for its communications interface.
Product Features and Specifications
- Display size: 7.0"
- Display technology: TFT color transflective LCD with resistive touch-screen
- Display resolution: WVGA 800 x 480 x RGB
- Display brightness: 550 cd/m2 typical
- Display viewing angle: Horizontal: +/-80º Vertical: +/-80º
- Contrast ratio: 500:1 typical (native)
- Backlight technology: dual-mode backlight with adjustable
- Communication interface: Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
- Web browser: HTML 5.0, Java VM
- Input power: 12 +/- 0.2 Vdc 500 mA maximum
- External dimensions: 3.44" x 6.49" x 1.22"
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Housing material: lightweight Ultem
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to 70ºC
- Storage temperature: -40ºC to 70ºC
- Maximum operating altitude: 36,000 ft
- Shock: transit shock
- Vibration: 0.04 g2/Hz, 20-2,000 Hz, 1 hour/axis, ground mobile
- Sealing/immersion: submersion to 1m for 2 hours
- EMI/EMC: Meets MIL-STD-461/462