12.1" Rugged Smart Display
Low latency video processing from one of any seven inputs minimizes processing time in critical applications such as targeting or driver’s vision enhancements.
The CDU’s Gigabit Ethernet connections allow for networked distribution of digital video information and data among displays and LRU’s.
COTS and open architecture allow for selective configuration to meet the I/O and processing requirements for specific applications.
Adjustable brightness allows operation from night vision to direct sunlight; and an environmentally sealed enclosure ensures functionality in high humidity, rainy, sandy and dusty conditions. This rugged display is ideal for light armored vehicles and airborne displays (rotary or fixed wing).
Product Features and Specifications
- Intel® x86 dual-core E3825 processor
- Display Size: 12.1-inch TFT AMLCD
- Resolution: XGA 1024 x 768 (4:3) 8-bit color display
- Brightness: 850 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio: 700:1 typical
- Viewing angle: Horizontal: ±80°, Vertical: ±70°
- Power consumption: 19 W typical, 23 W maximum at 24Vdc
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +60ºC
- Video interfaces: (1) Analog RGB; (2) Composite; (2) FLIR; (3) S-Video
- Communication interfaces: 10/100/1000 Base T Ethernet, USB 2.0, RS-232, CAN Bus
- Armored 5-wire resistive touch-screen
- Frame grabber image capture
- MIL-STD-810; MIL-STD-461; MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704
- Wash down-proof front bezel
- 32 perimeter bezel keys (optional)